Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.23
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionAs a dog owner, you have great responsibilities. You are t only responsible for the care of the dog and for the health of the dog, but you are responsible for your dog's actions as well. The dog is your pet and therefore your responsibility. If you have a dog that bites somebody, then you are responsible. That responsibility can be scary if you have a dog that is aggressive; you love your dog and do t want to give up the dog, but the responsibility that comes with an aggressive dog is very high. Many of these dogs end up in shelters if the owner cant control their behavior. Formal dog training is expensive, t all dog owners can afford that. This book will help you with your aggressive dog, to help you understand why your dog is aggressive and how to cure it. Our methods are effective and focus on positive reinforcement to help you, and your dog.
- Author(s)David Christopher
- Date of Publication14/12/2013
- SubjectPets & Equine
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight102 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.