Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.89
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.51Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $44.28Trending at AU $47.26
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.39
About this product
- DescriptionIs your appetite out of control which is causing you little by little to gain unwanted weight? If that's the case, reading How to Stop Overeating: Controlling the Endless Appetite will help you curb it. Yes, it can be controlled. As with most things, your mindset is what will bring this about along with self control. We love food and we love to eat; but we don't want to be out of control with it. We don't want an appetite situation that kills that appetite either. This is why taking control of your appetite is what's required in order to have a healthy balance when it comes to eating. The solutions contained in this book when implemented as specified are designed to help you do what is necessary in order to stop overeating. Unfortunately many people have this same problem and that's why there's so much news about it everywhere. Sometimes you just need a little push to help jump start your mental program and that's what the information in this book is designed to do. Start taking charge w.
- Author BiographyJoy Marensky like many others has contended with overeating for quite some time. It was very easy to blame it on something or to find excuses as to why she kept eating so much beyond normal intakes. The damage it was causing was clearly visible to both herself and others around her. After looking at herself in the mirror and feeling quite disgusted with the way she looked and how she felt, which was also making her depressed, she knew that something needed to be done right away. That 'something' had to come from her actions. The solution was not merely going on a fad diet; it was something that mentally needed to be done which involved changing the way she looked at food. The food was controlling her instead of her controlling the food. After really taking it seriously because she was so disgusted, she came across some interesting ideas, techniques and solutions that started working for her and felt comfortable enough to share it with others who are also looking for a solution to regain control of their appetite.
- Author(s)Joy Marensky
- PublisherPower of One
- Date of Publication30/08/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPower of One
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight59 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.