All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow To Stop Smoking offers anyone who wants to stop honest, balanced and trustworthy advice on how to kick the habit - forever. Written by a former smoker, w personal trainer and health guru, this is a practical guide which demolishes all the reasons for continuing to smoke one by one. It offers a variety of solutions to suit you, and also focuses on such key issues as physical and mental addiction and the questions and issues that surround giving up, and prevent people from doing so. Enjoyable, motivating and fundamentally true, this realistic handbook really will work for you, whoever you are and however much you smoke.
- Author BiographyMatthew Aldrich has been teaching and working within the health industry for over 15 years. A former smoker himself, his success at giving up and staying that way is testament to his dedication to health, fitness and personal success.
- Author(s)Matthew Aldrich
- PublisherHodder & Stoughton General Division
- Date of Publication26/04/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTeach Yourself Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight200 g
- Width130 mm
- Height199 mm
- Spine16 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.88
- AU $11.51Trending at AU $18.86
- AU $24.83Trending at AU $25.37
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $75.12
- AU $31.50Trending at AU $37.08
- AU $25.48Trending at AU $28.32
- AU $9.83Trending at AU $13.35
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.