Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.89
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.36
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Stop Sucking is a self-help book that explains how to act right, enjoy great relationships, live well and leave a great corpse. The book covers everything you need to kw about marriage, dating, work, pets, parenting, religion, party etiquette and, of course, what to do when the zombies come. How to Stop Sucking is a total life guide for everyone who sucks a little and makes a great gift for the person in your life who sucks a lot. How to Stop Sucking is conveniently sized to fit on windshields, wedged in doorways or under a stack of papers so that special someone can receive the help they need, without ever kwing where it came from. The world would be a better place if everyone stopped sucking and with How to Stop Sucking, w everyone can! You're welcome.
- Author BiographySigue Hoffman is the ghost writer behind such hits as One Million Ways to Pleasure Yourself in Public Restrooms without Getting Caught: A Woman's Guide to 21st Century Public Sexuality, How to Market Your Movie/Television/Satellite Radio/Podcast with Absurdly Long Titles to Outdo the Jerks Who Think They Can Make an Impact with Something Short and Sweet and the 1992 Parent's Second Choice Award Winner, Mommy, Does Jesus Poop, Too?
- Author(s)Sigue Hoffman
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication17/12/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectHumour: Collections & General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Out-of-print date30/03/2017
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.