All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.15
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.45
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.02
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.32
- AU $46.38Trending at AU $48.26
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.26
About this product
- DescriptionAll of us worry about something, big or small, every day. But much of the emotional misery we feel is an overreaction, and it can be significantly reduced, using the techniques you'll find in this landmark book.
- Author BiographyAlbert Ellis, Ph.D. founded Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy (REBT), the pioneering form of the modern Cognitive Behavior therapies. In a 1982 professional survey, Dr. Ellis was ranked as the second most influential psychotherapist in history. His name is a staple among psychologists, students, and historians around the world. He published over seven hundred articles and more than sixty books on psychotherapy, marital and family therapy, and sex therapy. Until his death in 2007, Dr. Ellis served as President Emeritus of the Albert Ellis Institute in New York, which provides professional training programs and psychotherapy to individuals, families and groups. To learn more, visit www.albertellis.org. Kristene A. Doyle, Ph.D., Sc.D. is the Director of the Albert Ellis Institute. Dr. Doyle is also the Director of Clinical Services, founding Director of the Eating Disorders Treatment and Research Center, and a licensed psychologist at the Institute. She is a Diplomate in Rational-Emotive and Cognitive-Behavior Therapy and serves on the Diplomate Board. In addition, Dr. Doyle conducts numerous workshops and professional trainings throughout the world and has influenced the growth and practice of Rational Emotive and Cognitive Behavior Therapy in countries spanning several continents. Dr. Doyle is co-author of A Practitioner's Guide to Rational Emotive Behavior Therapy, 3rd edition, and co-editor of The Journal of Rational-Emotive and Cognitive-Behavior Therapy. She has served as an expert commentator for ABC's 20/20, Access Hollywood, Channel 2 and Channel 11 News. Dr. Doyle has also been quoted in prestigious publications including The New York Times, U.S. News and World Report, and The Wall Street Journal.
- Author(s)Albert Ellis,Kristene A. Doyle
- PublisherCitadel Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication17/08/2016
- SubjectSelf Improvement: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCitadel Press Inc.,U.S.
- Weight272 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine18 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.