All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.62
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.74
- AU $28.60Trending at AU $31.14
- AU $70.35Trending at AU $77.45
- AU $74.11Trending at AU $76.83
- AU $35.47Trending at AU $39.18
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.70
About this product
- DescriptionAn experienced executive himself, Lyman MacInnis has guided the careers and affairs of successful executives and entrepreneurs as well as internationally rewned entertainers and athletes. An inspiring and practical book of career advice for everyone, from executives and partners, to mid-career professionals and even graduates looking to get in on the ground floor. For anyone ready to work their way to the top, Lyman MacInnis delivers the essentials. Advising on topics from networking, leadership, conflict resolution, negotiation, to never embarrassing yourself when addressing a crowd, and even how to give and take advice, How to Succeed in Anything by Really Trying is a wonder of common sense and a wealth of simple kwledge. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyFor more than three decades, as a senior partner with international accounting firms, Lyman MacInnis has acted as a strategist and facilitator to corporations and professional organizations ranging in size from owner-managed enterprises to Fortune 500 companies. An award-winning author, he has written more than 300 articles and has authored and co-authored twelve books. He lives in Toronto. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Lyman Macinnis
- PublisherRandom House USA Inc
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Country of PublicationIndia
- ImprintRandom House USA Inc
- Weight198 g
- Width121 mm
- Height195 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.