All listings for this product
About this product
- Description* Well-illustrated, easy-to-follow, step-by-step survival instructions *Practical tips for anyone, anywhere, in almost any survival situation This unique book addresses the basic survival skills needed to keep you alive and healthy in the woods, suburbs, and city. Each chapter focuses on a primary area of concern--water, fire, food, shelter, clothing, tools, and weapons--describing in detail practices applicable to all environments. This one-of-a-kind guide provides real solutions to life-threatening situations caused by natural or man-made disasters, as well as the challenges encountered by anyone who wants to live more independently from modern systems, for a few days or a lifetime.
- Author BiographyThrough field trips, lectures, and classes in ethno-botany, Christopher Nyerges has instructed thousands of children and adults on basic survival and living skills for both wilderness and the urban environment through his School of Self-Reliance. He is the editor of Wilderness Way magazine and lives in Pasadena, California. For more information about the author and the School of Self-Reliance, go to www.ChristopherNyerges.com.
- Author(s)Christopher Nyerges
- PublisherStackpole Books
- Date of Publication01/09/2006
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationMechanicsburg, PA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintStackpole Books
- Content Note183 black & white halftones
- Weight20 g
- Width140 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.29
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.14
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $59.06
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.55
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.06
- AU $33.00Trending at AU $35.68
- AU $30.12Trending at AU $32.49
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.