All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
About this product
- DescriptionIn the last years, research of television systems has increasingly changed from focusing on isolated networks to focusing on a combined network of internet, telecommunication, television and other services. One of the main aspects in that research topic is to guarantee that the user experience will be the same or better than the user expects from a common television system. The purpose of this book is to show a possible protocol implementation for a television system with a packet oriented underlying network. The thesis will show that ETSI TS 183 063  Annex W specified protocol extension to the Realtime Control Protocol will extend a commonly kwn network system to reach the goals for the users' quality needs. This book describes the steps from planning to implementation and to evaluation. It will give the reader an overview of the necessary requirements and of the development of the proof of concept to show that the standardized environment will work. Open points in the description of the environment are pointed out and possible solutions are given. This book is divided into seven chapters. The first chapters are the theoretical base, followed by the planning and evaluation of the prototyped IDMS system. In chapter two, an overview of the book's background and necessary protocols needed for communication is given. This is completed by a description of the network framework, which will be the platform for the synchronization approach. The extension for television usage of the network which is described in chapter two is explained in chapter three. The Software analyzed for the usage in the prototyped implementation is described in chapter four. The necessary modifications and extensions to this software and structure of the applications used to build the environment for the described implementation completes the theoretical part of the thesis. Chapter five shows this software planning. Chapter six gives an overview of the measurements to prove that the created
- Author(s)Torsten Lobner
- PublisherBachelor + Master Publishing.
- Date of Publication25/07/2012
- SubjectComputing: General
- Place of PublicationHamburg
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintBachelor + Master Publishing.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight267 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.