All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $75.40
- AU $65.90Trending at AU $72.27
- AU $64.90Trending at AU $71.21
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $104.10
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.47
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.98
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.28
About this product
- DescriptionA woman has a powerful influence on the man in her life. But in order to empower him to become all he was meant to be, she has to be able to talk so that he will listen, and listen so that he will talk. Author Rick Johnson shares with women the secrets to bringing about positive change in the men in their lives and shows them how to recognize and affirm his good qualities. Johnson shows women the keys they need to kw to encourage leadership, forgiveness, and patience in their husbands; build authentic masculinity; deal with a man's anger, self-centeredness, or other negative traits; and much more. Every woman who wants to create a brighter future for both herself and her husband will benefit from this insightful and sometimes humorous insider's look into the mind of a man.
- Author BiographyRick Johnson is a bestselling author of That's My Son; That's My Teenage Son; Better Dads, Stronger Sons; That's My Girl; Becoming Your Spouse's Better Half; and The Marriage of Your Dreams. He is the founder of Better Dads and is a sought-after speaker at many large parenting and marriage conferences across the United States and Canada.
- Author(s)Rick Johnson
- PublisherBaker Publishing Group
- Date of Publication15/02/2013
- SubjectChristianity: General
- Place of PublicationAda, MI
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRevell, a division of Baker Publishing Group
- Out-of-print date21/02/2017
- Weight227 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine13 mm
Explore Buying Guides
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.