All listings for this product
Best-selling in Cook Books
Save on Cook Books
- AU $19.38Trending at AU $21.23
- AU $41.05Trending at AU $44.74
- AU $22.23Trending at AU $30.16
- AU $5.75Trending at AU $9.15
- AU $30.93Trending at AU $31.37
- AU $33.93Trending at AU $35.43
- AU $13.64Trending at AU $14.09
About this product
- DescriptionOnce considered medicinal, tea is a mysterious beverage that calms and soothes. Tea is ritualized and revered, especially in Great Britain. In the recently revised How to Tea: British Tea Times, the reader takes an enjoyable journey learning a brief history of tea, British tea times (including food and teas served), how to brew and drink tea, how to plan a tea party and finishing with tea paraphernalia and a glossary of teas. Author, Rebecca Black of Etiquette Now! has presented Tea Etiquette Workshops countless times. Now you can have this valuable information in the palm of your hand.
- Author BiographyRebecca Black is most recognized as the co-owner, consultant, trainer and creative lead of the Etiquette Now! with clients from around the world. For more than two decades, she has created unique classes, lesson plans and books, as well as written articles and answered etiquette questions for her numerous blogs: Got Etiquette Advice, Got Wedding Etiquette, and The Polite One's Insights. Rebecca - also known as the Polite One - began her career as a California credentialed teacher, but found that the classroom environment limited her creativity. Thus, she retired early to find her calling in helping others through her etiquette training. A tireless writer, this author has written well over fifty books and lesson plans. Please visit Amazon.com/author/rebecca_black for a complete list of her work.
- Author(s)Rebecca Black
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/11/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectOther Beverages
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight82 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Edited byWalker Black
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.