Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $30.21Trending at AU $34.60
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $21.13Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $23.42
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $97.89
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Teach Academic Vocabulary presents relevant research on best practices, literacy, and brain-based learning; outlines more than 50 easy-to-use, practical vocabulary strategies to increase students academic achievement; and suggests ways to present the strategies to students. Help your students become self-sufficient learners with the ideas in this book.
- Author BiographySharon Faber is an internationally recognized consultant with more than 30 years of experience as a teacher, building and central office administrator, university professor, and staff-development trainer. During her years in education, she has taught almost every grade level, and she has been a principal, assistant principal, English and Reading Supervisor, Director of Leadership Training, and Middle-School Facilitator. She was a professor at the University of North Carolina at Charlotte and Belmont Abbey College. Dr. Faber has written extensively in the areas of literacy and leadership at the middle- and high-school levels and is the author of the best-selling book How to Teach Reading When You re Not a Reading Teacher, Rev. (2006). She is noted for the practicality of her content and her no-nonsense approach.
- Author(s)Dr Sharon Faber
- PublisherIncentive Publications
- Date of Publication01/09/2010
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintIncentive Publications
- Out-of-print date29/12/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width216 mm
- Height274 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Contained items statementContains Paperback / softback and CD-ROM
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.