Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $89.29Trending at AU $102.55
- AU $13.45Trending at AU $15.78
- AU $49.72Trending at AU $53.97
- AU $15.95Trending at AU $18.87
- AU $10.00Trending at AU $11.94
- AU $7.38Trending at AU $10.69
- AU $8.88Trending at AU $12.41
About this product
- DescriptionIt's Hiccup's birthday, but that's t going to keep him from getting into trouble. To save his dragon, Toothless, from being banished, Hiccup must sneak into the Meathead Public Library and steal the Viking's most sacred book. But the Vikings see books as a dangerous influence, and keep them locked up and under heavy guard. To save his friend, Hiccup must brave the Hairy Scary Librarian and his dreadful army of Meathead Warriors and face off against the formidable Driller-Dragons. Will he make it out and live to see his next birthday?
- Author BiographyCressida Cowell is the good friend and confidante of Hiccup Horrendous Haddock III, Viking warrior and hero of How to Train Your Dragon. When she is not visiting with Hiccup to document his latest memoir, she lives in the UK. She is also the author of The Rabbit Belongs to Emily Brown, What Shall We Do With the Boo Hoo Baby? and numerous other picture books.
- Author(s)Cressida Cowell
- PublisherLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Date of Publication10/12/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Series TitleHow to Train Your Dragon
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintLittle, Brown Young Readers
- Weight91 g
- Width137 mm
- Height147 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Read byDavid Tennant
- Contained items statement3 Undefined
- Running Time180
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.