Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.77
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $85.78
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.10
- AU $35.12Trending at AU $54.44
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.00
- AU $35.62Trending at AU $37.37
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $53.75
About this product
- DescriptionIkon presents How to Use Fool's Gold, the first UK solo exhibition of works by Dublin-based artist Sarah Browne. Browne uses 'the ecomy' as the basis for her practice, a metaphor for contemporary politics. Often working with small communities of people, she reflects and documents such resourceful forms of exchange as gifting, subsistence, poaching and subsidies, revealing the hidden social relations that exist in small-scale ecomic structures. This survey contains film and installation pieces, including Browne's entry for the 2009 Venice Biennale.
- Author(s)Chris Lee,Jeremy Millar,Tessa Giblin
- PublisherIkon Gallery Ltd
- Date of Publication28/02/2012
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintIkon Gallery Ltd
- Content Noteillustrated in colour and b&w
- Width135 mm
- Height185 mm
- Spine0 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.