All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $35.30Trending at AU $38.10
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.98
- AU $15.52Trending at AU $23.38
- AU $30.82Trending at AU $34.99
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.48
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.92
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.14
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to become wilder? Do you want to unleash your wild side, but don't kw exactly how to do so? Life is too short; learn to experience it to the fullest; read this book to learn how to unleash your wild side and thus develop your full potential. Contains adult content 18+ 34 pages.
- Author BiographyAndrew Bushard is a musician, writer, runner, and motivational speaker. Additionally, he founded the organization, Free Press Media, which is dedicated to advancing and celebrating freedom of expression. Andrew currently resides in Austin, TX.
- Author(s)Andrew Bushard
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication28/12/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight50 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine2 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.