How to Win Competitions: Everything You Need to Know to Win a Fortune by Sherry Sjolander (Paperback, 2008)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $15.95+ AU $4.95 postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by boonarr
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $12.90Free postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by booklegend66
- Est. delivery by 31 Oct
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery year in Australia billions yes billions of dollars worth of cash and prizes are up for grabs, cash and prizes you could be in the running for!..You've seen those little stickers on everything from your tissue box to the cat's dinner and that DVD you rented the other night, almost begging you to try your luck. But if you're like most people once you're done with it you just toss the pack in the bin without a moment's thought...But what are you really throwing away? There are people out there just like you that are flying to tropical islands first class, lazing on pristine beaches sporting their newly-won designer sunnies and tucking in to free a la carte dinners all because they took a second look...Ready to take the challenge? Then How to Win Competitions is the book for you. This easy-to-follow, comprehensive handbook is packed with everything you need to kw about entering (and winning!) competitions. Loaded with clever hints, tricks and new ideas this fabulous 'how-to' guide is a must-have for experienced compers and vices alike...There's money and prizes galore out there and they're yours for the taking so get comping and get winning!
- Author BiographySherry Sjolander has a Bachelor's degree in Criminology. She has been entering competitions as a hobby for years, and in the past 18 months has won prizes in nearly 400 competitions for a prize total of over $50,000.
- Author(s)Sherry Sjolander
- PublisherAllen & Unwin
- Date of Publication01/07/2008
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- First Published2008
- ImprintAllen & Unwin
- Out-of-print date27/02/2017
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight300 g
- Width130 mm
- Height180 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Format DetailsMass market (rack) paperback
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $61.30Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.