All listings for this product
Consider these sponsored items
- AU $12.93Free postage
- AU $15.08Free postage
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.33Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.22Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $73.74Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionHelps to find out how to: make friends quickly and easily; win people over to your way of thinking; become a better speaker and a more entertaining conversationalist; and, acquire new clients and customers and improve business.
- Author BiographyDale Carnegie, known as 'the arch-priest of the art of making friends', pioneered the development of personal business skills, self-confidence and motivational techniques. His books - most notably How to Win Friends and Influence People - have sold tens of millions worldwide and remain consistent sellers even in today's changing climate.
- Author(s)Dale Carnegie
- PublisherSimon & Schuster
- Date of Publication27/04/2010
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPocket Books
- Out-of-print date24/05/2010
- Width110 mm
- Height178 mm
- Edition StatementConcise ed
Most relevant reviews
- no_beard_no_goo...10 Aug, 2012by
Just buy it and read it.
Mr Dale Carnegie has taken everything that we as humans know intuitively and made it into a common sense book that you can't help but learn from. Even if you only learn how to feel better about yourself it is worth the cover price!