All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $46.25Trending at AU $49.65
- AU $3.73Trending at AU $7.41
- AU $27.04Trending at AU $31.16
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $78.37
- AU $32.98Trending at AU $40.00
- AU $20.50Trending at AU $24.20
- AU $22.60Trending at AU $23.15
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Win Grants demonstrates a three-stage grant development model distilled into 101 actionable strategies. In stage one, Prepare, grantseekers begin by assessing their personal and agency fundability and improving their positioning for grants, learning shortcuts to planning successful grant projects and finding out how to locate the most likely sources of grant funding. This section also dispels widespread myths about grantseeking and identifies unproductive grantseeking behaviors to avoid. In stage two, Persuade, grantseekers learn how to convince private and public grant makers that their project deserves funding by adapting their project plan to the specific needs of each funder. Grantseekers learn how to engage the funder's interest and make the most compelling case for their project. In stage three, Perform, grantseekers learn the most important ways to continue attracting grant funding for the long-term.
- Author BiographyAuthor Alan Silver has helped his clients win over $50 million in funding. In a career spanning three decades, he has organized and managed healthcare agencies, and consulted with hospitals, physicians, health centers, public health departments, law enforcement, fire and emergency medical services agencies. For the past twelve years, he has devoted himself full-time to helping private nonprofit and public agencies win grants. He lives in Blowing Rock, NC.
- Author(s)Alan Silver
- PublisherAllworth Press,U.S.
- Date of Publication10/05/2012
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAllworth Press,U.S.
- Weight227 g
- Width138 mm
- Height213 mm
- Spine15 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.