All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionAlbie loves playing with his toy cars so when he finds himself in the middle of a monster grand prix, he kws exactly what to do! Ather fantastically fun story from the bestselling team, Caryl Hart and Ed Eaves, behind How to Grow a Disaur and How to Catch a Dragon.
- Author BiographyCaryl Hart is a full time children's writer, who also runs creative workshops with local schools. She lives on the top of a windy hill in the Peak District with her guitar-playing husband, two cheeky daughters, one extremely fluffy black cat, a goldfish, four hens and an invisible dog called Paddy. She spends her spare time digging her allotment and organizing community projects, and going for long walks, especially if they end up at a cafe. Her favourite place is the local library because it's warm and full of books. Edward Eaves is an up-and-coming young illustrator with a growing reputation and several successful children's books under his belt. Ed lives with his wife in Kent.
- Author(s)Caryl Hart
- PublisherSimon & Schuster Ltd
- Date of Publication07/05/2015
- SubjectPicture Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSimon & Schuster Childrens Books
- Content NoteFull colour
- Weight180 g
- Width240 mm
- Height278 mm
- Illustrator(s)Ed Eaves
- Format DetailsPicture book
- Interest AgeFrom 3
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $26.80Trending at AU $27.17
- AU $56.37Trending at AU $60.28
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.55
- AU $35.11Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.