All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.16
- AU $30.81Trending at AU $34.97
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $13.95
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.45
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.82
- AU $28.58Trending at AU $36.57
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $32.12
About this product
- DescriptionWhat can World War Two teach us about successful contemporary business strategies? This cross-disciplinary book shows how military considerations and commercial objectives go hand-in-hand, explaining how today's managers can adopt lessons learned from our finest hour.
- Author BiographyAs well as being passionate about modern history, Ignacio Gonzalez-Posada is a marketing professional who has worked in Germany, Spain, Japan, and the United States.
- Author(s)Ignacio Gonzalez-Posasa
- PublisherLID Publishing
- Date of Publication01/03/2011
- SubjectManagement & Business: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLID Publishing
- Content Notemaps and diagrams
- Weight376 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.