All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.06
- AU $20.15Trending at AU $23.77
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.22
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.12
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $99.23
- AU $30.78Trending at AU $34.76
- AU $29.99Trending at AU $31.93
About this product
- DescriptionHow to Win at Online Gambling is a complete guide to getting the most from the world's fastest-growing forms of gambling - those that you find online. All games that were traditionally played in casis, bookies and gaming halls around the country have become well established in new, virtual guises as betting fans longer have to leave the house to lose the shirt off their back!
- Author BiographyMark Balestra is an eight year veteran of the online gambling business. He is the editor and co-creator of Interactive Gaming News, an electronic trade publication for the industry. He has written numerous articles for industry and consumer publications and authored The Complete Idiot's Guide to Online Gambling in 2000.
- Author(s)Mark Balestra
- PublisherCarlton Books Ltd
- Date of Publication03/10/2005
- SubjectHobbies, Pastimes & Indoor Games
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintCarlton Books Ltd
- Out-of-print date17/10/2012
- Content Note150 colour screengrabs
- Weight381 g
- Width185 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine11 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.