All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen it comes to investing in commercial real estate, it's easy to make a mistake...so why risk it? Improve your chances of success with a book researched, lived, and written by a master of commercial real estate: Craig Coppola. Craig has navigated the markets, ridden ecomic ups and downs, and bought and sold countless commercial projects - and he's mastered the world of brokerage, leasing and investing. Readers will learn how to set their own commercial investment goals and create a plan to achieve them, see opportunities with new real-estate eyes, perform due diligence on a property with minimal cost, use a proven step-by-step process for evaluating properties to weed out losers and showcase winners, and traverse the minefield of letters of intent and contracts.
- Author BiographyR. Craig Coppola is the top-producing office broker in Lee & Associates' 36-plus-year history, as well as one of the Founding Principals of Lee & Associates Arizona. He has completed over 3,500 lease and sale transactions over the past 30+ years, totaling a value in excess of $3,500,000,000. Craig is among the very few -- less than 40 worldwide -- who has earned the top three designations in the real estate industry: CCIM, CRE and SIOR. Craig is the author of four books, How to Win in Commercial Real Estate Investing, The Art of Commercial Real Estate Leasing, The Fantastic Life and Chasing Excellence (which he co-wrote with Bill Lee, founder of Lee & Associates). How to Win in Commercial Real Estate Investing is Craig's first book, which won him the 2015 Best First Time Author Award, National Association of Real Estate Editors (NAREE). Craig served as NAIOP Chapter President of the Year in 2003, the highest personal honor given by the largest real estate development trade association (National Association of Industrial and Office Properties). In addition, he has been awarded NAIOP's office broker of the year six times. Craig is also a Past Chairman of the Southwest Chapter of CRE (Counselors of Real Estate). CRE is a trade organization representing the finest real estate consultants for over 50 years. A third generation Arizonan and father of four remarkable children, Craig holds a Bachelor's Degree in Finance from Nicholls State University and a Master's Degree in Business Administration from Arizona State University. He and his wife are active within the Phoenix community and Craig is a sought-after national speaker on real estate and motivational topics.
- Author(s)R. Craig Coppola
- PublisherRDA Press, LLC
- Date of Publication25/03/2014
- SubjectFinance & Accounting
- Place of PublicationNevada
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBZK Press, LLC
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight199 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.32Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.