All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFully updated since publication in 2007, and with extended and revised sections in key areas such as plagiarism & Copyright, and Citing & Referencing, How to write Essays & Assignments will allow a student to assess and address their particular weaknesses in planning and writing great academic essays and delivers detailed tips, techniques and strategies to enable them to significantly improve their abilities and performance in time to make a difference.
- Author BiographyKathleen McMillan and Jonathan Weyers work within the University of Dundee's Learning Centre and Academic Affairs Office respectively and have each been teaching for over 25 years and now specialize in supporting academic skills across both the arts and sciences.
- Author(s)Jonathan Weyers,Kathleen McMillan
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication23/06/2011
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight332 g
- Width142 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.37
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.79
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.04
- AU $46.34Trending at AU $48.02
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $83.85
- AU $20.00Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.65Trending at AU $34.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.