All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionThe first book that literature students should read, this guide reveals the distinct set of skills, conventions and methods of essay and dissertation writing. Taking students through the various stages of writing, from planning to final submission, it offers specific guidelines and a lively, detailed commentary on actual examples of student work at each stage.
- Author BiographyNigel Fabb is Professor of Literary Linguistics, an editor of Journal of Linguistics, and Head of the Department of English Studies at University of Strathclyde. Alan Durant is Professor of English Studies at Middlesex University London; formerly head of the School of English, Cultural and Communication Studies at Middlesex and Head of English at Goldsmiths College, University of London. This is their third book for literature students and between them they have written ten books on literature and linguistics. Their most recent successful textbook is Ways of Reading (Routledge, 3rd edition).
- Author(s)Alan Durant,Nigel Fabb
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication23/06/2005
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight228 g
- Width141 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.