All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.38Trending at AU $49.05
- AU $74.38Trending at AU $75.94
- AU $22.12Trending at AU $22.83
- AU $35.50Trending at AU $38.73
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.24
- AU $17.60Trending at AU $22.87
- AU $37.61Trending at AU $38.49
About this product
- DescriptionThe only books fully integrated with their own website & app providing both a physical and virtual learning experience that is always up to date and relevant. Written by an expert in the subject, this book uniquely uses real examples of essays written in actual exams to demonstrate conclusively how to write a top ethics essay. Mistakes in arguments are clarified and suggestions made of how to practise structuring an argument for maximum effect.
- Author BiographyPeter Baron studied PPE at Oxford University and a Masters degree at Newcastle in Philosophy. He trained as an Economics teacher in 1982 and was ordained a priest in 1993. He returned to teaching full time in 2006 (Ethics and Philosophy). In 2006 he set up the first creative learning community in Philosophy and Ethics, which now has 462 participating schools from both the private and state sectors. He has authored six books on Philosophy and currently speaks at day conferences in schools around the country as diverse as Archbishop Tenison's, London and Dene Close, Cheltenham. His vision is to unite the best and most creative teachers from the state and private sector to inject new life into the classroom and create A grade possibilities for all, irrespective of background and location.
- Author(s)Kirstie Harris,Peter Baron
- PublisherPushMe Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2014
- Place of PublicationWells
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPushMe Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.