All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
About this product
- DescriptionThis practical book, drawn from decades of experience, is an indispensable guide to writing history. Aimed at all kinds of people who write history - academic historians, public historians, professional historians, family historians and students of all levels - the book includes a wide range of examples from many genres and styles. It advises writers on how much research is necessary, how to manage tes and files, when you should start writing, whether to use the first person, and whether to structure your work chrologically or thematically. It offers tips on how to write a compelling narrative, discusses dialogue and how much to include, and gives guidance on referencing. Full of examples, including many from the authors' own experiences, this book is an indispensable guide to writing history.
- Author(s)Ann Curthoys,Ann McGrath
- PublisherUNSW Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2009
- SubjectHistory: World & General
- Place of PublicationSydney
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintUNSW Press
- Width153 mm
- Height234 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.