Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $16.33Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLearn how to write school reports, articles and projects with this wonderful title from QED. Have you ever sat down to write a school project or an article for the school newspaper and t kw where to start? Sometimes there's so much information it's difficult to kwwhat order to put it in. How To Write Reports can help! From writing a sports report to creating a project in the rainforest, find out how to keep your readers interested, write for different audiences and organise your infiormation. The How To Write series includes: How To Write Letters and Emails: 9781845389048 How To Write Poems: 9781845389031 How To Write Reports: 9781845389062 How To Write Stories: 9781845389055
- Author BiographyAnne Faundez spent her childhood in Egypt and teenage years in Australia. She has been in publishing for most of her working life, specialising in fine arts and in education. She was reviews editor of Junior Education and Child Education magazines, and literacy consultant for Scholastic's educational division for more than ten years. She has written a range of teachers' notes, worked on various reading schemes for primary school children and published several fiction and non-fiction books for children.
- Author(s)Anne Faundez
- PublisherQED Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2008
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQED Publishing
- Out-of-print date16/10/2015
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height265 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Edited byRay Hanna
- Interest AgeFrom 7
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.