CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $34.30Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $14.50Trending at AU $17.20
- AU $21.17Trending at AU $25.58
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.07
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $35.05
About this product
- DescriptionAn Interactive Journey to writing your finished story . For anyone who writes or wants to write. This workbook will walk you through all the stages of writing and will support you with tips, forms, and guidelines, Our Three Writing Guides will give you their expertise. Personal assistance is also available.
- Author BiographyFrancine Barish-Stern has been an author for over 30 years, and has received numerous awards for poetry and short stories. Her Rainbow City won first place and was published in The Arts Newspaper. She has written many articles for newspapers and magazines and has worked on over 13 books including, TELL IT TO THE FU- TURE and NEW HORIZONS. She has recently finished her first full length novel Code 47 to B R EV Force. Francine has developed writing programs for all ages and has created and designed materials for numerous businesses. She teaches writing, acting and co- wrote and produced, the play, The WE Nobody Knows for Crown Players.Also an accomplished business writer, she has specialized in seminars on telemarketing.Francine has recently added photography to her creative interests and has won a major prize for her first exhibit. Recently, her photo- graph, Falls at the Bridge was exhibited at the Art Museum of Western Virginia.All her art work are reproduced exclusively as Art on Gold. Bobbi R. Madry, Educational Director for The Write Source and Golden Quill Press also serves as consultant, author and editor. During her career which has spanned more than 25 years, she has also served as senior editor of numerous books and educational publications for major New York City publishers. She has also written book reviews for national magazines. Bobbi served as Associate Publisher for a New York newspaper where she also mentored aspiring writers. She has received numerous awards for writing and community service. Bobbi teaches writing and poetry and holds degrees in the Arts and Behavioral Sciences. Her published works: Human Relations For Busi- ness - A Vocational Dictionary - The Job Seeker's Guide - Love Makes The Difference - Work Force 2000 (co-author) - The Professional Models Handbook (co-author). She has been the co-author and editor for Tell it to the Future and New Horizons as well editor of over 13 books published by Golden Quill Press, and is presently authoring several new books.
- Author(s)F Barish-Stern
- PublisherGolden Quill PR
- Date of Publication03/07/2015
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectUsage & Writing Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGolden Quill PR
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight186 g
- Width216 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.