All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe personal statement is a pivotal part of your UCAS application and the section that applicants <g id= 14 data-gr-id= 14 >agonise over the most. Admissions tutors will see hundreds of personal statements for one course alone, so how can you make yours stand out from the crowd? Uniquely written in direct collaboration with universities, this bestselling guide provides current and accurate insider information on what admissions tutors are really looking for. Helping you to make informed choices and positive applications, it is packed full of vital tips on: * How to tailor the perfect personal statement for your chosen course, with a collection of subject-specific chapters * The best way to showcase your skills * Which classic mistakes you MUST avoid * What an ideal personal statement looks like - and how to write one Fully updated to reflect the latest admissions procedures, this is a must-read for anyone wanting to write a winning UCAS personal statement and land a place on their dream course.
- Author BiographyIan Stannard is a careers adviser with a wealth of experience of guiding applicants through the UCAS process. He is the former Head of Careers and Higher Education at Christ's Hospital school, Sussex.
- Author(s)Godfrey Cooper,Ian Stannard
- PublisherCrimson Publishing
- Date of Publication04/05/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationRichmond
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintTrotman Education
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Edition Statement3rd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.79Trending at AU $43.25
- AU $9.20Trending at AU $15.72
- AU $18.19Trending at AU $21.61
- AU $30.28Trending at AU $33.86
- AU $43.40Trending at AU $47.45
- AU $24.18Trending at AU $36.34
- AU $43.28Trending at AU $48.33
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.