All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.68Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.95Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
About this product
- Description'How to write with power and precision' is a practical 'how to' guide to improve your writing. The book provides -nsense advice and guidance from two experienced journalists and teaches the craft of good writing. This book sets out basic techniques, all which are easy to apply, that will transform your writing - whether it is for business, school, university or pleasure - enabling you to communicate your ideas and thoughts with power and precision. It is packed with hints and tips that will help you overcome problems of grammar and style. Good writing is t an art, but a skill that anyone can perfect with a little time and practice, regardless of the extent of their formal education. Practising the techniques of good writing that this book explains will give you the confidence to write letters, business reports, and any other form of written communication, kwing that your words will mean what you say.
- Author BiographySally Nash and Dean Stiles are experienced freelance journalists writing for business magazines, specialist titles, and national newspapers in Britain. They have also published books. Sally, who has a masters degree from Manchester Metropolitan University co-wrote 'University of Southampton: An illustrated history' (James & James). Dean trained as a technical writer in the motor industry, and now divides his time between writing history - his book about newspaper reporting of the the Irish 1916 Easter Rising is available on Amazon - and maintaining his freelance commitments to magazines and websites. Dean has a masters degree in history from the University of Kent.
- Author(s)Dean Stiles
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication11/06/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectStudy Skills & General Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight100 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine5 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.