Save on Textbooks
- AU $26.38Trending at AU $38.34
- AU $53.09Trending at AU $59.37
- AU $28.52Trending at AU $29.71
- AU $28.02Trending at AU $30.82
- AU $30.98Trending at AU $40.27
- AU $11.31Trending at AU $14.92
- AU $25.62Trending at AU $33.09
About this product
- DescriptionHow to be Brilliant at Making Books gives children a greater appreciation and awareness of audience and helps them to develop their own critical evaluation skills. The 40 photocopiable worksheets in this book encourage a wide range of skills; composing, creating, publishing and responding to print. The techlogical side of book production involves lots of problem solving and engages children in gathering information, prioritizing, negotiating, decision-making and evaluating.
- Author(s)Irene Yates
- PublisherBrilliant Publications
- Date of Publication09/01/1993
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBedfordshire
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBrilliant Publications
- Weight163 g
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
- Spine5 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.