All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHello Happiness! When you're happy, it radiates from within and rubs off on the world. But how do you get there? With a little bit of help and inspiration, it's both possible and delightful to turn up the joy. Bursting with simple tips, uplifting statements and fun activities, How to Be Happy will give you the boost you need to make life shine brighter.
- Author BiographyAnna Barnes has a longstanding interest in mindfulness and emotional wellbeing. She enjoys coastal walks and t'ai chi.
- Author(s)Anna Barnes
- PublisherSummersdale Publishers
- Date of Publication11/08/2016
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationChichester
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $85.93
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $73.27
- AU $74.00Trending at AU $85.59
- AU $41.64Trending at AU $45.10
- AU $79.95Trending at AU $91.47
- AU $46.37Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $81.00Trending at AU $84.40
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.