All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.99Trending at AU $73.59
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $72.11
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $100.89Trending at AU $103.87
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.29
- AU $57.95Trending at AU $58.89
- AU $99.99Trending at AU $113.02
About this product
- DescriptionA comprehensive and heart-warming collection of inspiration ideas about being kind. Including: Tales of the unexpected - random acts of kindness from around the world. Daily good deed - little ideas to enrich your life and the lives of others. Words of Wisdom - quotes to inspire good deeds and positive attitudes. Make history repeat itself - touching tales from history. Feeling good - journaling space to te how you've experienced kindness from little smiles to supportive acts. Count your blessings - journaling space to te your daily positives.
- Author BiographyCara Frost-Sharratt is a freelance writer with over 12 years' experience. She has written for numerous magazines and websites, as well as authoring and contributing to books.
- PublisherOctopus Publishing Group
- Date of Publication24/09/2015
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Series TitleHow to be
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBounty Books
- Out-of-print date12/10/2016
- Weight344 g
- Width191 mm
- Height190 mm
- Spine16 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.