All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHow to be Kinky is a primer on the multi-faceted world of kink and getting into BDSM play. It is for beginners and vices, couples and singles. Morpheous' comprehensive guide to kink addresses all aspects of kinky play, such as how to turn bedrooms into a den of iniquity, how to maintain physical and emotional safety during play and proper protocols and etiquette at fetish events. Fully updated, this enhanced second edition is reworked in full-colour, with gorgeous and sexy photos, as well as 15 easy to follow photo essays.
- Author BiographyA BDSM sex educator for more than a decade, Morpheous has taught workshops in such subjects as rope bondage, the aesthetics of bondage and fetish photography, and advanced and beginner BDSM. He has also taught skill-set specific workshops for professional doms and subs, served as the education director at Toronto's Bound and Gagged dungeon, and written the hugely popular How to Be Kinky, a beginner's guide for all things fetish and the follow up How to Be Kinkier. Morpheous regularly organizes conferences featuring top sex experts including Midori, Chanta Rose and Laura Antiou. These are 3-5 day long events that bring together participants from all over North America. He also performs his own edgy and artistic style of rope bondage at fetish events, galleries, and book launches and his photography has been exhibited in Toronto galleries, including Nuit Blanche, the city's highly-regarded all-night art installation. His work can be seen at LordMorpheous.com and HowtoBeKinkier.ca. Morpheous holds a Bachelor's degree in Education and an Honors degree in Visual Art from the University of Western Ontario, as well as a degree in broadcasting from Fanshawe College. He identifies as a Dominant, and lives in downtown Toronto where he is much sought-after in more ways than one. Morpheous always encourages discourse between partners and players to facilitate openness and understanding.
- PublisherGreen Candy
- Date of Publication10/01/2013
- SubjectSex & Sexuality
- Place of PublicationSan Francisco
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintGreen Candy
- Content Note1
- Weight738 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine20 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $60.69Trending at AU $73.28
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $48.86
- AU $18.16Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $25.01Trending at AU $27.39
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.