All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionEvery teacher wants to be outstanding. But what does outstanding mean? And how do we stay outstanding if the goalposts move? In this book, bestselling author Mike Gershon presents you with everything you need to kw to make outstanding learning happen in your classroom. It breaks down the nature of outstanding teaching so as to expose the underlying principles which hold true across the curriculum. Featuring advice on all the different elements that contribute to outstanding teaching and learning including assessment, differentiation, literacy, leadership and ensuring progress, it covers: * Cultivating the habits of outstanding learning * The role assessment plays in planning learning, securing progress and helping students to achieve great outcomes. * Leadership and your role as a leader * The communication that takes place in the classroom Firmly rooted in the day-to-day experiences of being in the classroom, the book clearly explains the why, the how and what to do if things go wrong! Packed full of clear, easy-to-implement strategies and ideas, it is the text you can call upon time and again in order to cultivate and sustain the habits, actions and thoughts of outstanding teaching.
- Author(s)Mike Gershon
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Ltd
- Date of Publication26/01/2015
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- Content Note1 black & white line drawings
- Weight272 g
- Width148 mm
- Height210 mm
- Spine0 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.