CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $33.15Trending at AU $35.14
- AU $72.88Trending at AU $77.86
- AU $32.75Trending at AU $55.58
- AU $91.99Trending at AU $100.05
- AU $8.59Trending at AU $14.01
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $96.28
- AU $39.56Trending at AU $42.72
About this product
- DescriptionThe inspiring message of faith from a man who learned firsthand how to be his best when life kcked him down. Casey Treat is living proof of what the power of prayer and personal dedication to change can do. At nineteen, he entered a Christian-based drug rehabilitation center where he made a vow to get his life back on track. The following year he was winning his battle with drug addiction and preparing for a lifetime of ministry. Pastor Treat also triumphed in his personal battle with hepatitis C, a disease he contracted as a teen that lay dormant for twenty-five years. After enduring eleven months of excruciating chemotherapy treatment, he was cured. He went on to climb Mt. Rainer for the third time and continues to build one of the largest churches in the Pacific Northwest. In this powerful, inspiring book, Pastor Treat shows readers how they too can overcome any physical, mental, or spiritual challenge by placing their plans in God's hands. For in the midst of the toughest times, miracles can-and do-happen.
- Author(s)Casey Treat
- PublisherPenguin Putnam Inc
- Date of Publication26/02/2008
- SubjectMind, Body & Spirit: General
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintBerkley Publishing Corporation,U.S.
- Weight508 g
- Width161 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine27 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.