All listings for this product
About this product
- Description<b>Spend time with your son</b><br/>Most young boys look up to their father as the most important man in their life and long for a deep and loving relationship with him. But even if you sincerely desire a special connection with your son, that kind of closeness can be hard to build.<br/><br/><i>How to Be Your Little Man's Dad</i> offers 365 simple and creative father-son activities that will foster the kind of relationship you both want. Written by Dan Bolin, the author of <i>How to Be Your Daughter's Daddy, </i> and Ken Sutterfield, who fathers two sons, this book will encourage you to be the dad your little man needs most--a dad who takes the time to show his son he loves him.
- Author(s)Dan Bolin,Ken Sutterfield
- SubjectMarriage, Family & Other Relationships
- Place of PublicationColorado Springs, CO
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Weight113 g
- Width152 mm
- Height110 mm
- Spine13 mm
Save on Textbooks
- AU $39.95Trending at AU $54.70
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $71.60
- AU $18.90Trending at AU $23.23
- AU $32.44Trending at AU $38.31
- AU $53.34Trending at AU $56.23
- AU $28.48Trending at AU $29.68
- AU $45.07Trending at AU $52.29
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.