All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDo you want to have great ideas? Do you want to break out of the rut of conventional thinking? Would you like to be a genius? Would presenting brilliant ideas help in your job, career and social life? How to be a Brilliant Thinker will help you to achieve all these ideals, by helping you to think in powerful new ways. It shows you how to harness techniques in lateral thinking, analytical thinking, problem analysis, idea generation and other areas so that you become much more creative. You will be able to conceive, evaluate and implement great ideas as well as improve your memory, sell your ideas and win arguments. It is packed with practical methods that you can put to immediate use, backed up by exercises, puzzles, quizzes, graphics and illustrations.
- Author BiographyPaul Sloane is an experienced speaker, course leader and facilitator as well as a leading author of lateral thinking puzzles with some 17 books published. He is a recognised authority on innovation and creative speaking and he speaks and gives workshops on these subjects to leading corporations around the world. He has written The Leader's Guide to Lateral Thinking Skills and The Innovative Leader, also published by Kogan Page.
- Author(s)Paul Sloane
- PublisherKogan Page Ltd
- Date of Publication03/01/2010
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKogan Page Ltd
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight248 g
- Width140 mm
- Height217 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
Explore Buying Guides
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $78.86
- AU $69.30Trending at AU $126.46
- AU $6.90Trending at AU $10.41
- AU $16.68Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $40.00Trending at AU $40.55
- AU $36.22Trending at AU $37.61
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.