All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $3.76Trending at AU $7.37
- AU $27.80Trending at AU $30.75
- AU $21.76Trending at AU $26.80
- AU $29.31Trending at AU $31.85
- AU $70.90Trending at AU $79.91
- AU $13.99Trending at AU $15.68
- AU $26.39Trending at AU $26.97
About this product
- DescriptionHow to be a Domestic Goddess is t about being a goddess, but about feeling like one. What this deliciously reassuring and mouthwatering cookbook shows is that it's t hard to bake a tray of muffins, or a sponge layer cake - but the rewards are high. Here is the book that feeds our fantasies, understands our anxieties and puts cakes, pies, pastries, preserves, puddings, bread and biscuits back into our own kitchens. With a writer's flair and a cook's passion, Nigella brings you everything from brownies to bagels, from gooseberry-cream crumble to double apple pie, from pizza to pistachio macaroons, from festive bake to Barbie cake.
- Author BiographyNigella Lawson is the author of bestselling books - How to Eat ('may just be the best cookery book ever' Daily Telegraph), How to be a Domestic Goddess (British Book Awards 2001), Nigella Bites (WHSmith Award 2002) Forever Summer ('images of warmth and Mediterranean climes' Time Out), Feast, ('a voluptuous and delicious piece of food writing' Guardian), Nigella Express (no. 1 bestseller with over 1 million sales), Nigella Christmas ('everything to make your Christmas sparkle' Independent) and Nigellissima - which, together with her successful TV series and her recent iPhone App, Nigella Quick Collection, have made hers a household name around the world. She lives in London with her family.
- Author(s)Nigella Lawson
- PublisherVintage Publishing
- Date of Publication02/10/2003
- SubjectFood & Drink: General
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintChatto & Windus
- Out-of-print date20/05/2016
- Content Noteover 90 colour illustrations
- Weight1210 g
- Width191 mm
- Height247 mm
- Spine27 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (UK)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.