CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.54
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.27
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.27
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.57
- AU $12.37Trending at AU $13.00
- AU $47.96Trending at AU $49.18
- AU $11.33Trending at AU $13.39
About this product
- DescriptionThe book is packed with facts and investigates all aspects of your life as a Samurai - including training, weaponry and armour, and life on campaign - showing how you will learn to serve your shogun and follow the code of the warrior. The book features illustrations of contemporary characters and artefacts to elucidate the text. Informative captions, a quiz, a complete glossary and an index make this title an ideal educational text. It: fits into the guidelines for the National Literacy Strategy at Key Stage 2, promoting literacy in primary school classrooms; and helps achieve the goals of the Scottish Standard Curriculum 5-1, promoting 'positive attitudes to learning', 'kwledge, understanding and appreciation of the world' and 'skills in literacy'.
- Author BiographyFiona Macdonald studied History at Cambridge University and at the University of East Anglia. She has taught in schools and adult education, and is the author of numerous books for children on historical topics. John James was born in London in 1959. He studied at Eastbourne College of Art and has specialised in historical reconstruction since leaving school in 1982. He now lives in Sussex.
- Author(s)Fiona MacDonald
- PublisherSalariya Book Company Ltd
- Date of Publication01/11/2005
- SubjectReference & Home Learning
- Series TitleHow to be S.
- Place of PublicationBrighton
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBook House
- Content Notefull-colour artwork
- Width198 mm
- Height272 mm
- Illustrator(s)John James
- Interest Age6+
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.