All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionLift the flaps, uncover the plot and be a secret agent with this interactive guide to becoming a spy. Follow the story of Agent X, an ordinary boy who is recruited as a spy by his long-lost uncle. Use the information on each spread to help him uncover an evil plot and save humanity from everlasting war! Each spread is packed with everything you need to create a secret identity, beat a lie detector test, pass information to other spies and spot a double agent.
- Author BiographyDan Waddell started his writing career selling stories to the tabloids before becoming a sports writer for BBC books. He is the author of How To Be a Detective (9781406334265) and Who Do You Think You Are? Be a Family Tree Detective (9781406327885). He has also recently published two crime novels, The Blood Atonement and The Blood Detective. Dan lives in London, W4. Visit his website at http://www.danwaddell.net Nikalas Catlow has been doodling and drawing since childhood and holds an MA in children's book illustration. He is the co-creator of popular children's series Mega Mash-ups, Seriously Silly Activities and Awesomely Brilliant Doodles. Nikalas lives in London, SE15.
- Author(s)Dan Waddell
- PublisherWalker Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWalker Books Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight609 g
- Width252 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Illustrator(s)Nikalas Catlow
- Interest AgeFrom 7
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $28.85Trending at AU $29.58
- AU $64.00Trending at AU $71.12
- AU $23.72Trending at AU $26.63
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $51.42
- AU $47.13Trending at AU $53.31
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $23.95
- AU $36.50Trending at AU $45.07
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.