All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $81.40
- AU $166.94Trending at AU $170.82
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $118.00
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $109.01
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $107.40
- AU $49.76Trending at AU $52.58
- AU $92.78Trending at AU $105.95
About this product
- DescriptionThis is the definitive guide to being a successful Head of Year. Brian Carline covers every aspect of this challenging role, from leading a team of tutors and heading up a year group, to coping with problem parents, dealing with the SEN department and working effectively with the rest of the school. This book also contains an invaluable 'teaching clinic' in the final section, providing solutions to some of the most common problems a Head of Year is likely to encounter. Accessibly and engagingly written, and packed with real-life examples, this book will prove essential reading for Heads of Year everywhere.
- Author BiographyBrian Carline has been teaching for over thirty years and most recently worked as an Assistant Head at a secondary school in Essex, UK. In his spare time, he's a stand-up comedian.
- Author(s)Brian Carline
- PublisherBloomsbury Publishing PLC
- Date of Publication03/05/2007
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintContinuum International Publishing Group Ltd.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight174 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.