All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhether you're a new graduate, considering a job change, or a creative type who isn't finding time to pursue your passions, don't fall for this line: Do what you love and the money will follow. The world is full of starving artists, but you don't need to starve financially to thrive artistically. Author JoAnneh Nagler wants you to welcome your creativity and continue to make art-but to do so with a plan. In this groundbreaking book, she provides step-by-step strategies to teach writers, sculptors, painters, musicians, designers, and other artists how tohave a well-supported, well-lived life-and make art at the same time. Learn how to: * Answer your own artistic callings and get to your art work * Give up starving and struggling and build a supported, creative daily life * Manage time, money, and day jobs with easy-to-learn, simple tools * Develop rock-solid creative work ethics and motivational skills No matter what kind of creative person you are, this book has the tools you need to live the life you've always wanted to live-right w, and for your whole life long.
- Author BiographyJoAnneh Nagler is an artist, musician, writer, and life coach who has worked to seamlessly fit her artistic endeavors with her own lifestyle. She is the author of The Debt-Free Spending Plan and has been featured in The New York Times, U.S. News and World Report, and other online and print publications.
- Author(s)JoAnneh Nagler
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication05/08/2016
- SubjectCareers & Success
- Place of PublicationWoodstock
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCountryman Press Inc.
- Weight240 g
- Width140 mm
- Height208 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.95Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.