All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $47.34Trending at AU $49.44
- AU $77.99Trending at AU $116.29
- AU $70.18Trending at AU $77.15
- AU $74.58Trending at AU $76.54
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $39.03
- AU $26.74Trending at AU $37.56
- AU $17.67Trending at AU $23.05
About this product
- DescriptionThis new edition contains lots of easy-to-introduce tips and techniques that will propel satisfactory and good childminders into the outstanding category - t just when being observed, but all the time. And the best news? This book tells you how to do it without spending lots more time planning and preparing. How to be an Outstanding Childminder is completely up to date and covers all the important elements of becoming outstanding and staying outstanding. It includes useful information on tracking the developmental progress of children and keeping up to date with training and legislation. Chapters include: - Outstanding ...Relationships - Outstanding ...Observations - Outstanding ...Early Identification and Intervention - Outstanding ...Self-Evaluation and Continual Professional Development There is a section on further reading and resources, as well as a companion website with lots of useful forms, such as example planning tools, observation checklists and transition forms, and links to useful websites. A must for all childminders who want to become outstanding, t just for the inspectors but for every child they mind.
- Author BiographyAllison Lee has been running a childminding business since 1995 and holds the full Certificate in Childminding Practice, an NVQ 3 in Childcare and Education, and the Quality Assurance Award Level 3 from the National Childminding Association (NCMA). She has been credited as running an outstanding business by Ofsted. She is currently based in Holmfirth, West Yorkshire.
- Author(s)Allison Lee
- PublisherContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Date of Publication21/11/2013
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Series TitleOutstanding Teaching
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintContinuum Publishing Corporation
- Content Note15
- Weight210 g
- Width138 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.