Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.88Trending at AU $88.25
- AU $24.61Trending at AU $33.26
- AU $17.71Trending at AU $20.42
- AU $34.88Trending at AU $36.79
- AU $41.99Trending at AU $45.09
- AU $49.12Trending at AU $65.35
- AU $15.91Trending at AU $22.10
About this product
- DescriptionHoward Ben Tre is a pioneer in the industrial casting of glass for art and has devised molithic sculptural forms that are both contemporary and reminiscent of archaic forms of many world cultures. He frequently combines glass with stone and metal. This mograph provides a survey of his ouevre.
- Author(s)Arthur Coleman Danto,Mary Jane Jacob,Patterson Sims
- PublisherHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication28/02/2000
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHudson Hills Press Inc.,U.S.
- Content Note110 colour and 20 b&w illustrations
- Weight1483 g
- Width240 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.