All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHoward Hodgkin is one of todays most popular British artists and his prints with their vibrant colours fully reflect this popular appeal. This lavish survey and catalogue raisonne, much praised on first publication and w available in paperback, includes an interview with Hodgkin that sheds light on the genesis of his prints, a major essay by Nan Rosenthal, over eighty colour plates and a fully illustrated catalogue raisonne.
- Author BiographyLiesbeth Heenk is a print expert who works for Sotheby's in the Netherlands. Nan Rosenthal is Senior Consultant in the Department of Modern Art at the Metropolitan Museum of Art in New York. She is also the author of Anselm Kiefer: Works on Paper, and co-author of The Drawings of Jasper Johns and The Jackson Pollock Sketchbook.
- Author(s)Liesbeth Heenk
- PublisherThames & Hudson Ltd
- Date of Publication13/02/2006
- SubjectIndividual Artists / Art Monographs
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThames & Hudson Ltd
- Content Note209 illustrations, 83 in colour
- Weight1730 g
- Width260 mm
- Height300 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Introduction byNan Rosenthal
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $82.00Trending at AU $99.54
- AU $50.16Trending at AU $55.78
- AU $33.32Trending at AU $36.33
- AU $31.69Trending at AU $33.69
- AU $19.98Trending at AU $22.99
- AU $36.16Trending at AU $49.55
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.