All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Hubble Space Telescope is w at the apex of its imaging capabilities, yet until the publication of Hubble's Universe other popular book had presented the latest pictures taken by the new Wide Field Camera 3. For his most recent book, Terence Dickinson selected a breathtaking portfolio of Hubble pictures from a library of more than 700,000 images. Thanks to Dickinson's familiarity with Hubble's history and discoveries and his access to top Hubble scientists for insight and accuracy, the text includes facts and titbits t found in any other book. Combined with more than 300 brilliant images, the clear, succinct and illuminating narrative brings to life the fascinating forces at work in the universe.
- Author BiographyTerence Dickinson is the author of 14 astronomy books, including the international bestseller NightWatch and The Backyard Astronomer's Guide.
- Author(s)Terence Dickinson
- PublisherFirefly Books Ltd
- Date of Publication06/11/2014
- SubjectPopular Science
- Place of PublicationOntario
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintFirefly Books Ltd
- Content NoteOver 300 full-colour photographs
- Weight1429 g
- Width255 mm
- Height255 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $90.88Trending at AU $93.26
- AU $28.71Trending at AU $30.90
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $79.02
- AU $26.88Trending at AU $29.42
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $22.22
- AU $36.48Trending at AU $41.31
- AU $30.97Trending at AU $33.19
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.