Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $70.99
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.73
- AU $95.00Trending at AU $97.29
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.09
- AU $30.74Trending at AU $36.97
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $32.76
- AU $71.09Trending at AU $85.59
About this product
- DescriptionThis book is an illustrated, historical tour of the pubs and beer houses of Huddersfield and its environs by ne of the town's best kwn experts on the subject, Dave Green, retired landlord at the Slubber's Arms. The author has spent many years collecting old photographs, anecdotes and interesting information about the area's pubs and he draws on these resources and his considerable kwledge to compile this fascinating examination of a subject dear to mamy hearts. His account also includes reference to the many local breweries, past and present, as well as to many of the area's best kwn pub characters: landlords and customers, famous and infamous!
- Author BiographyLocal historian David Green is a former publican at the popular Slubbers Arms in Huddersfield.
- Author(s)David Green
- PublisherThe History Press Ltd
- Date of Publication01/10/2006
- SubjectLocal History, Names & Genealogy
- Series TitleImages of England
- Place of PublicationStroud
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe History Press Ltd
- Content NoteApprox 200
- Weight300 g
- Width165 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine10 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.