All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $37.79Trending at AU $65.19
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $71.53
- AU $68.00Trending at AU $80.61
- AU $105.90Trending at AU $116.86
- AU $98.79Trending at AU $107.96
- AU $110.99Trending at AU $112.12
- AU $104.89Trending at AU $106.36
About this product
- DescriptionThis title offers a captivating journey, in words and photographs, through the cities, towns, and villages of the Hudson Valley.
- Author BiographyHardie Truesdale's photography has been represented by galleries throughout the country. National Geographic Books, the Sierra Club, the Audubon Society, the Mohonk Preserve, and the Nature Conservancy have all featured his work. His previous books are Hudson River Journey: Images from Lake Tear of the Clouds to New York Harbor and Adirondack High: Images of America's First Wilderness, both with Joanne Michaels. He lives in Gardiner, New York. Joanne Michaels is the author of many books, including Hudson River Valley Farms: The People and the Pride behind the Produce; The Hudson Valley and Catskill Mountains: An Explorer's Guide, Seventh Edition; and Let's Take the Kids! Great Places to Go in New York's Hudson Valley, Third Edition. The former editor-in-chief of Hudson Valley magazine, she lives in Woodstock, New York.
- Author(s)Hardie Truesdale,Joanne Michaels
- PublisherState University of New York Press
- Date of Publication10/01/2011
- SubjectReligious Studies: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationAlbany, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintState University of New York Press
- Content Notecol. Illustrations
- Weight889 g
- Width280 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Photographs byHardie Truesdale
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.