All listings for this product
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $126.99Trending at AU $162.41
- AU $28.80Trending at AU $29.93
- AU $49.99Trending at AU $54.05
- AU $35.08Trending at AU $47.51
- AU $28.94Trending at AU $29.39
- AU $22.67Trending at AU $25.25
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.23
About this product
- DescriptionTwenty-five exceptionally clear and detailed anatomical plates - with labels and extensive captions - depict the skeleton, spine, bones, joints, skull, muscles, skin and limbs; heart, stomach, other organs; respiratory, reproductive and digestive systems; development of a fetus and much more. Within reach of grade-school-age children.
- Author BiographyFor more than 20 years, John Green has created popular Dover coloring books. He specializes in realistic drawings of people, animals, and places, and his recent titles range from <i>Life in Old Japan </i>to<i> Dogs to Paint or Color</i>.
- Author(s)John Green,John W. Harcup
- PublisherDover Publications Inc.
- Date of Publication21/04/1997
- SubjectNovelty & Activity Books
- Series TitleDover Children's Science Books
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDover Publications Inc.
- Content Note30 full-colour illustrations
- Weight215 g
- Width305 mm
- Height309 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Interest AgeFrom 8
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.