Save on Textbooks
- AU $56.99Trending at AU $71.40
- AU $13.75Trending at AU $17.83
- AU $29.08Trending at AU $33.28
- AU $94.90Trending at AU $96.53
- AU $69.53Trending at AU $86.07
- AU $18.54Trending at AU $23.02
- AU $29.00Trending at AU $39.16
About this product
- DescriptionThis book presents topical research on human and animal mating strategies, gender differences and environmental influences. Topics include the mating effects on female reproductive organs and the paradigm of oestrogen signalling pathways in the oviduct; sexual maturation, mating strategies and neuroendocrilogy in social insects; plasticity in mating patterns of a benthic nest-holding fish related to the effects of nest-site abundance and social interactions; and human sexual strategies of short-term mating and parental control over mate choice.
- PublisherNova Science Publishers Inc
- Date of Publication04/03/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: Zoology
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintNova Science Publishers Inc
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight178 g
- Width155 mm
- Height230 mm
- Edited byMisaki Nakamura,Takako Ito
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.